Collection of your Personal Information
Sharing Information with Third Parties
League of IT does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
Tracking User Behavior
Automatically Collected Information
Security of your Personal Information
- SSL Protocol
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
- Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
League of IT does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of League of IT by contacting us here:
– Web page: leagueofit.com/opt-out
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: ________________
External Data Storage Sites
Changes to this Statement
I Knew one thing when i found Fundwise... I wanted to start my small business and i needed $$$ to do it. I DIDN'T have it and had no clue how to get it. Enter Fundwise. From the very 1st call, I was immediately at ease. Every question was answered promptly and the professionalism and courtesy was wonderful. I even walked away with MORE than I needed! Do yourself a favor and reach out to them. I doubt you will regret it, I didn't.
The entire experience working with this company has been a amazing. Kirk was extermely helpful and they exceeded financing that was projected. If you are needing a way to get funds you need Fundwise can help you. Thanks guys!
Working with Fundwise was the easiest process. I went through during the Covid19 quarantine. During such uncertain and stressful tumes, the process was superisingly responsive, helpful, and successful (when the rest of the world feels upside down). Fundwise made everything easy and streamlined. I also appreciated talking to their nice and supportive staff who were in communication at every step. I was a bit stressed and unsure when I first considered securing funding but now i am happy I workded with them. Recommended.
Friendly, fast, and fabulous at their job. I was able to gain access to funds I didn't even know were available to me, in less then 5 business days! I would recommend them to you in a heart beat...
Wise team. Kirk was fantastic in helping me understand the process of locking in capital. I highly recommend the team.
Who was very thorough threw the process and flexible with my schedule. He accomplished what I needed and expected from FundWise. I would not hesitate to use them again and recommend them to anyone needing to a fund a business.
Kirk helped me through the entire process and was able to help me acquire funding for my online buseiness. It was easy and painless. I Would highly recommend Fundwise. Solid company and communication was thorough.
To know more about how to get capital funding or improve your credit score, keep an eye out for our updated articles, tips, and guides.